Our Women’s Ministry wants to encourage and equip you to grow in your walk with Christ through Bible Study, prayer, fellowship, worship, retreats and more!
We know relationships are vital to women, and we have a heart for building community that is loving and strong and will encourage you to live out your God-given potential every day.
We want to root you in God's love and help you serve others by giving you the tools you need to be a confident Christ-follower.
No matter your age or life stage, you are welcome here!
Women's DiscipleLife Classes
Loaves & Fishes Meal Ministry
The Loaves & Fishes Meal ministry exists for the purpose of showing Christ’s love and concern by providing meals to families experiencing difficult times.
We strive to reach people…
- Who don’t have a church home or those in the community with ministry needs
- Whom our ministerial staff or Loaves & Fishes committee have identified with ministry needs
What is a “ministry need”?
- Serious or long term health issues
- Job loss / financial difficulty
- Death of a family member
- In-home care of disabled or elderly patients that isolates a caregiver
How you can participate:
- We need your eyes and ears to identify people experiencing life circumstances to which we as a church might have the opportunity to minister
- Pick up and deliver a meal to someone with a ministry need and could use encouragement
It’s EASY! Casseroles, rolls, mints and cookies are available in the room across the hall from A106. Just pick a casserole and sign it out! (Any church member may sign out a meal for delivery; instructions are posted in the room.)
Click here for recipes and instructions.
If you would like to sign up to cook a casserole (two or three times a year) for this ministry, please contact Sarah MacIntyre at or Janice Cimino at 615.964.7140. We would love to add you to our list of cooks!
Please join us as we use our sewing, knitting, crocheting and other creative skills to support the various missions and activities at FHBC. Even if you don't feel blessed with these skills, we would love for you to join us. Many of the projects just need willing hands and hearts! We meet Wednesday evenings from 6–7pm PM in A202.
Projects we support include:
- Teaching dolls donated to Monroe Carroll Junior Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Prayer shawls given to people in need of prayer
- Baby blankets donated to the St. Thomas Midtown Hospital NICU
- Dresses and shorts made for an orphanage in Honduras
Email Minister to Women Kimberly MacNeill for more information about FHBC's Women's Ministry.